why does the 4th one grow hair after it’s touched? That’s all I need to know.
ISTG THIS SHOULDN’T EVEN BE HUMANLY POSSIBLE
could you imagine messing up.. once.
Did I just see fucking DDR mastery happen on a phone pad
All I can think of is this
Via I am not bound to please thee with my answers.
I just played this without my volume all the way up and it completely terrified my poor dog
House MD Promos from like 2005? Channel 5 over here in the UK.
I never realize how much I miss this show until someone posts this kind of thing. Maybe I should start a marathon soon? =]
Via Am I Losing Control?
My Animal Crossing New Leaf town got corrupt today. With no way to save it. I had it since day one, too.
Should my life feel as devastated as it does right now just because of a video game?
Time to stare at a wall for the next few hours contemplating life.
1. Sometimes post the rules.
2. Answer the blank questions.
3. Add 11 new questions.
4. Tag 8 People.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
6. I changes the rules lol I do what I want.
1. Ice cream or brownies?
2. If all your clothes had to be one color, which would you choose?
3. What’s your earliest memory of playing video games?
4. How many pillows to you sleep with?
5. Are you still friends with your first boy/girlfriend?
6. Favorite Pokémon type?
7. Which phone OS do you prefer? (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.)
8. What does global warming taste like?
9. What musical instruments (is any) can you play?
10. If everyone had the powers from one of the following superheroes (Flash, Wolverine, Spider-man, Extremis-armor of Iron Man) which one would you pick and why?
11. So it’s your Draw Phase, your opponent has 3 face-down cards in their back row and 1 card in their hand and you only have a Mystical Space Typhoon and Goblindberg in your hand. You draw Junk Synchron and have a Treeborn Frog in your Graveyard. Both of you have 2500 lifepoints. The question is: what unconfirmed character would you want to be in the next Smash Bros. game?
1. What’s the worse thing that could happen to you that you can think of? Let’s just say it involves unintentional time travel and many, many birds.
2. Name five of your tumblr crushes. I don’t really pay too much attention to users, just posts really. >.>
3. Apple or banana? Bananers all the way!
4. Halo or COD? Whichever one more of my friends played, but other than that, Halo bitches.
5. Name your favorite band. Um… Breaking Benjamin?
6. Favorite book? Damn… uh…. you can’t do this to me! Anvil of Stars is one of them anyways.
7. A tree falls over when no one is around, does it make a sound? If so, how do you know? Stop asking this question! Yes, yes it does! Sound is just a type of vibration of air or other medium, nobody needs to be there for sound to exist…
8. Batman or Superman? Ugh… My only options? Superman. =/
9. The last thing you watched on tv? Jon Stewart
10. Have you kept an eye out for selenerr? I don’t have a choice if I want to be careful.
11. Favourite Disney movie? More favorites?! >.< Tron… sure…
Villager and Rosalina are both in! Now They just have to announce Ridley and my three most-wanted characters will be mine!
Even without Ridley though, I think I’m in love with this game completely now <3
Is this a gif from the upcomming Kung Fu Panda?
Charizard? Charizard? What are you doing under that lava Charizard?
i’m loving this photo obviously saying “if you dress a certain way you’re gay”. love the fact an anti-homophobia campaign is forcing gender roles. love it loving this so much
Dude, chill. It’s a joke. And it’s not even really an offensive one. (Not that I can see?) In all honesty, Ken is a modeled character idea used to inspire designs for human-shaped plastic that has no gender. And so Ken really can’t be straight.
All technicalities aside, I know the insinuation is that a guy with a very flamboyant and/or high-end fashion sense is obviously gay. But as I said, it’s a fucking joke! There are plenty of stereotypes on gay men, many of them aren’t so great. So it’s nice that there is one stereotype that we can somewhat embrace and laugh at, rather than letting ourselves get caught up in how many things we’re offended by.